Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome to my blog. I'm here to help!

Hi my name is Todd Clark and I am a Realtor with Knipe Realty NW in Beaverton, Oregon. I started this blog to help agents through shared experience with social media and marketing ideas that will help you further your career without a lot of the headaches that come from trying new technology. (Hopefully my trial and error on new stuff can save others time and money)


I hope over the years you will come to trust me and my blog to be a great resource for information real estate marketing and self promotion. If you have an an idea that you would like me to write about, don't hesitate to send me a private email and I will work on it.

Todd Clark
Knipe Realty NW
(Broker / Marketing Coach)
Todd@IFoundYourNewHome.com
(503)524-9494

No comments:

Post a Comment